- Has the environment changed so that the project is no longer going to deliver the outcomes?
- Was the strategy right in the first place?
- Did the Business Case ever really stack up or have things changed that mean it is no longer viable?
- Do you have the right people with the right skills in the right positions at the right time?
- Is the Governance of the project working, is there enough critical oversight, do you have the right governance structures in place?
- Is the project being managed well?
- Do you have the right project manager in place?
- Are there personality conflicts within the team?
- Is there a conflict with a client or a supplier?
- Does the approach still make sense; is there alignment as how to continue?
- Is the right technology being used?
- Has the IP strategy been thought through?
- Is the business model going to work?
The answer to the problem may be one or many of the above.
Idea Partners has experience and expertise in firstly evaluating projects and programs that are in trouble and concisely cutting to the core of the issues. Idea Partners will be able to advise the best course of action be that to kill the project, restructure the project or trim the sails.
Idea Partners can then put together a rescue plan to be either delivered by your existing resources or the Associates at Idea Partners can help directly by temporarily managing the project to get the it back on an even keel.